Monday, March 19, 2012

I want to live with no regrets.
I want to be a bigger person that you.
I want to see the world through rose-coloured glasses.
I want to throw my head back and laugh with no worries.
I want to work hard for something and taste the sweetness of results.
I want to dance in the rain.
I want to soak in the sun and not care about anything.
I want to sway to music without caring about where I am.
I want to wear colours and not worry about whether they match.
I want to smile and mean it.
I want to see the people around me live happily ever after.
I want to take away all the worries of the world.
I want to see how people live on every continent.
I want to see the mean, mean people on this earth punished.
I want to see no suffering.
I want to give happy remaining days to those who do.
I want to fall in love and remain in love til we're gray and old.
I want to remove prejudice and all the -isms in the world.
I want to let people of any kind live in no fear and no regrets.
I want to learn the guitar.
I want to speak French fluently.
I want to drift aimlessly in a gondola in twilight.
I want to have a golden retriever and call it 'Spot'.
I want to have a library of 1st editions.
I want to have a sun-dappled art room filled with oil paints.
I want to lie under the canopy of a tree and let the world whirl by.
I want to see the colours of abstract words.
I want to be happy in love like my parents.
I want to stand in a smokey bar and sing my heart out.
I want to be brave and say "Don't be silly. I'm here already. Stop waiting."
I want to create wonderful things for the world.
I want to leave behind something sweet and eternal and good.
I want to live in the moment and not overthink.
I want to be not constrained by societal norms, etiquette, rules, regulations.
I want to be the best friend.
I want to build a treehouse and live in it like Peter and Jane.
I want to look at someone and say, "I'm home."
I want to look at a child and say, "Don't worry, you're gonna be fine."
I want to look at my parents and say, "Everything I've achieved is for you."
I want to learn how to cry in front of people and not wipe my tears away in secret.
I want to be brave and uncaring enough to show my true expressions.
I want to be careful and carefree at the same time.

I want to have beautiful dreams and live them.

1 comment:

Skye said...

Ditto.


Free Counters